Brief biographies of conference speakers will be listed here once the final program has been confirmed.
Conference Presenter Profile
Name: Biarozka, Dzianis
Professional Title: Senior Lecturer, researcher
Title of Presentation(s):
- A Human Rights Code of Conduct: Ambitious Aspiration for a Public Interest Law Office or Law Clinic
- Access To Justice For The Poor
- Vulnerable And Marginalized Persons: Lessons From The Justice
- Education Programs In Sub-Saharan Africa
- Changing Attitude towards People with Disabilities: Everybody Concerns
- Clinical legal education as a mechanism for transformative changes
- Clinical Legal Education: The Convergence Of Technology And Social Justice
Short Bio: I have been working in Legal Clinic of Educational Establishment “Vitebsk State University Named after P.M.Masherov since 2007 Since 2016 I have been the head of Vitebsk Regional Youth Public Association “Center of local Development and Legal Awareness “Prospect”. Since 2010 I have been working as a head of Legal Department in Educational Establishment «Vitebsk State University Named after P.M. Masherov» and a Senior Teacher at the Civil Law & Civil Process Department. I have a degree in economics and economic law and master’s degree in Educational Management. My scientific interests are: -legal clinical education; -human rights; -alternative ways of resolving conflicts; -informal education.
See full list of speakers here.